skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Life of a reseller
 |
| Booth fillers |
Crystal glass doesn't sell well and most resellers will pass on it. This auction lot ($30) was all vintage glass, with some of the pieces glowing green. It even had some of the big names like Waterford. It was an impulse buy that I should have passed on. This lot was right in front of the auctioneer stage, so I had to wait until the auction was over before I could pack it up. That alone should have been enough to pass on it. The last half hour there was no one in the audience other than me, but an auction rule is not to walk in front of the auctioneer. Because it's not a money spinner, I put everything that would fit into the dishwasher. Still takes a lot of time to tag and get it into the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment