Today I went in looking for rechargeable wall sconces that don't need to be hot wired. It would nice to have in my bedroom but not really necessary. The first department I went to was the lighting section. Found two that were just ok in the clearance section. Tossed them into my cart. I walked around the Halloween sections several times and then talked myself out of getting the lights. I went to put them back and I found this cast iron cauldron (it's the real thing) just sitting with the lamps. I know it wasn't there when I first arrived. There was no hesitation, it went straight into my cart! It's up for sale at CCB but I won't be sad if it comes back home to add to my collection. :)
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Life of a Reseller - Cast Iron Cauldron
I've been visiting HomeGoods since they have a tons of Halloween out. I like the Johanna Parker line that is vintage inspired. I'm guessing the image trademark has expired but I still like that look. I'm not buying any because flipping them in my area isn't worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment