![]() |
| One of 5 lots that didn't sell |
Someone's collection of oil lamps was there. Very impressive collection, many I've never seen in the wild. They don't sell well at all, at least for me. Another reseller at the store does well but she only prices them at $20. The opening bids on these lots were super high. Out of the five lots, only one sold. That's a really bad sign when other resellers passed on them. No one thought there was a profit to be made.
I did pick up these mirrors (I'm in a mirror phase right now) which I think would make a great Halloween prop.
I also picked up this cubby, which I think displayed a coffee mug collection based on the dust pattern. I drove everything to the store right after the auction. The cubby went right into the day of the dead display. I still have a tub of crystal I have to wash. That was my one impulse buy, which I should have passed on. It's not a money spinning and I have enough inventory for the holidays. Happens when you get bored at an auction. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment