I'm still process things I've gotten from two estates and things that came back from my camping trip. Things have stacked up on my cyanotype (sun printing/bleaching) table in the garage so that's high on my to do list to get cleared off.
I also had to update my booth at Cottage Crafts as we're switching to the holiday season. My booths don't focus on the holidays too much but a lot of different customers come in so it's good to have fresh inventory.
The pictures are some of the things I picked up at the last estate sale. I look for interesting things that will add a little interest to my booth. The bubble vase is French and very heavy. It retails for around $250, which surprised me! The ashtray looking bowl is Murano with real gold swirls. It was cover in so much dust it got passed over by everyone at the estate sale. Didn't help that is was in a very dark dining room with no lights.
Think it would look nice on a vintage wine bar.
I picked up the small painting just to fill a space in my booth. It was more the frame than the painting. Very old school looking. If I find the right artwork I'll switch it out for something more interesting. Maybe even a small mirror.




No comments:
Post a Comment