Saturday, June 25, 2011

Adventures with Annie




the pose
Annie has not been a happy dog since I've gone back to work full time.  Last night she went into full German Shepherd alert barking at something outside. She wanted her alpha male to go check it out but his human response was "what ever WAS out there isn't any more" which if you heard Annie barking at full throttle, that is a true statement.  Annie would have none of it and made sure we got up to check out the backyard at 4:00 am.  I'm guessing critters are coming into our yard to check out all the beeswax scraps with traces of honey clinging to them the alpha male of the house has all over the backyard. It took me over 30 minutes to calm her down. I was so tired that we didn't get to our morning walk until 6:30 am, an hour pass our normal time.  This is a pose Annie will go into when she doesn't want to leave the park. She won't come to me but stand just out of reach. Notice her tennis ball which is never out of reach.  It's always a stand off.  I decided to take some pictures, which always gets Annie moving.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: