Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sandy's Card - Valentine

Related Posts with ThumbnailsWhen we started our card swapping group, Sandy was a newbie.  The rest of us have been stamping for years.  Sandy always does her cards in nice cheery colors and is slowing developing her style. It's always fun to try and guess who made what card based on the style. Sandy used the Cricut to make the word valentine.
So last night I helped my hubby build 25 bee hive (boxes) while watching some really bad movies.  Hubby HAD to use his new air nailed so that also meant that the use of an air compressor I was amazed that Annie slept through all the noise and pounding of nails.  She goes nuts when I vacuum or use weed whacker but didn't even look up at all the rattling noise.  I was in charge of gluing all the sides together then pass them on to hubby to nail together. Still have 25 more to do.  I want to paint them pink but I got over ruled and they will be a boring dark green.

No comments: