Monday, August 3, 2026

Vacation Time Coming To And End 2026

I haven't done a pano shot in a long time. Really I haven't been anywhere it would be worth doing. We're getting things cleaned up and packed as we're getting ready to head home. As fun as everything has been, I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet at my own place. We're not sure what we will be doing as a family next year so looking a various options and places.
As I was sitting in my favorite spot at my cousin in laws place I decided to open the front door. I did think about the young brown bear that likes to walks around the neighborhood. I thought it was safe enough as I was sitting on the foyer steps waiting for the clothes in dryer to finish. Much to my surprise and shock a chipmunk ran right in. The door hadn't even been open that long. Just for a split second I thought about taking a picture but didn't want to risk it getting pass me and into the main part of the house, that would have been really bad. 


No comments: