Thursday, August 13, 2026

Life of a reseller - booth redo

Today I'm doing yet another major overhaul of my  main booth. I wanted to do it last week but with my back issues, it had to wait. It does take all day as everything gets cleaned and in some cases repriced. Older items get packed away and sent off to other resellers. I also have several smaller booths that my items are used as fillers until rented. Those need to get a little clean up as well. With the holiday season coming up more people come in to rent so my stuff gets moved to the backroom, that also needs to be cleaned up.  Today is the only day I have on my schedule to get it done. I'm working two estate sales so will be busy and really tired for the next few weeks. 
Update: Worked on my main booth all day and got most of it done but still have a little more to do. It's a little to bottom heavy but I didn't have the time to track down another glass shelf. The paintings are the ones I picked up a Last Chance thrift store in Monterey. I think is added a whole new vibe to my booth. The overflow of stuff in the backroom is a hot mess that I will have to deal with next week. Just ran out of time today!


 

No comments: