Update: I did one of the photos. The cement curb was throwing me off in the photo. During my clean up of my craft supplies I found a scrapbooking kit. No idea where I got it but it was in my stash. The little adventure banner helped break it up the line. The rocks are ones we picked up camping and when we went to the lake. Gluing everything down was a challenge as my Gorilla glue was semi dry. Fingers crossed it still works.
Monday, August 10, 2026
Creative Dilemma
I'm working on Henk's birthday present. I know he would prefer Legos or some other toy but this is what he's going to get. :) These are the photos I like from our vacation but I'm not sure if I like the captions. Should I keep them? I will clean up the frames and add some embellishment but can't decide which one to use or should I just send both?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment