Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Mochi Cake

This was an impulse buy at Trader Joe's that thought I would give a try. It's a seasonal item, so if you like it buy a lot of now. Being Japanese, this is something I've made from scratch and it's easy make but I still gave it a try. It was just ok, not bad but not something I would stock in my very limited pantry shelf. I have very limited space in my tiny kitchen. 
The best part was the crispy edges, just like brownies. I asked the Asian guy checking me out  if he liked it and he said it was good if you mixed it with something like coco powder. He said it was popular so they ordered a double the amount than normal. I did make it as soon as I got home to see if it was a winner for me and something I would send to my daughter in Holland. It's good but not good enough to be mailed off. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: