Saturday, February 17, 2024

Flatfish Canvas Fabric


Related Posts with Thumbnails
When I have time, I volunteer at FabMo in Sunnyvale. Really I go in to visit with all the dogs that come in with their owners. :) I always say I'm not going to buy anything but of course you can't be around all that cool stuff and not see something interesting. 
What's I really like is all the vintage fabric that gets donated from people's estate.  You'll find fabric that's been out of print for years or ones that are just wild in design.  I know for some vintage fabric, there's a high demand with some selling for $200 a yard! 
I was working on the books (Fabmo gets a lot) when I walked by the table handling all the fabric going online. It's not common to see fabric with a flatfish design. Since my blog is called "Flatfish Paper Arts" I just had to buy all 3 yards. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but it came home with my. It's a heavy canvas type of fabric so I have to give it a lot of thought on what to do with it.  Have any ideas?

No comments: