Monday, February 5, 2024

Major Storm Activities

A really big storm came through town yesterday. Got several warnings of flooding and power outages so be prepared. It's interesting that my place rarely loses power even with homes just a block away are out for hours if not days. The only major damage done was the back yard fence blew down. That's no surprise as last year the fence in my little backyard fell over. I know my landlord won't be in a hurry to fix it but the neighbors will. They have a very nice well manicured backyard and no pets. I'm sure they won't be happy when my landlords dogs go over there to do their business. 
Since I didn't know if or when the power may go out, I had my big meal at 2:00. Made  3 ingredients peanut butter cookies, the good stuff sauce, smashed potatoes and steak. Kept my cell phone and laptop charged up. 
I haven't been home in several months so I tackled getting things organized. You know when you first move into a place you just put things wherever it makes sense. Now I'm taking the deep dive and really thinking about what make sense. I'm still not home for any length of time this month, but I planning out what I would like to do.  

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: