Wednesday, February 28, 2024

I found it! Volume Two

Today I decided to stop by a book sale at a church that is around the corner from the Carmel house. I have past it a million times but have never stopped by. I didn't really want to drive to the regular thrift stores I visit because I rarely find anything there.
I've been searching for Mastering The Art of French cooking Volume Two, first edition for years.  It's much harder to find than the first book as people didn't buy it as fast as they did the first book.
I went straight to the table that had the cookbooks and I first saw volume one but it wasn't a first edition. It is in good shape so I picked it up anyways.  Then to my surprise (I thought it was just another volume one) I found volume two and it was a first edition! It's also in excellent condition.  I picked up a few more interesting cookbooks because all the books were only $5. 
Great way to celebrate my birthday!

No comments: