Friday, February 2, 2024

First Goodwill Purchase of 2024


Related Posts with ThumbnailsIt's been several months since I've shopped at Goodwill and that's been on purpose.  My plan for 2024 is to reduce my inventory down to just a few boxes. Yes, I have a lot of back stock!  To help with this goal, I've had a 50% off sale at Cottage Crafts in January. I also set up a $5.00 or less booth sell off even more dead stock.  What doesn't sell even after that, I donate away. 
Today I decided to check out Goodwill because I'm looking for a more pricing labels and a specialty pan to make Aebelskiver.  
Some fresh carts were out (which I always check out first) and I picked these four things up because they're pretty cool and easy to flip. I hoping the glass pitcher will glow green but even if it doesn't, the locking lid makes it unusual. The crystal figure is Kosta Boda, which is a well known brand. I plan to do a blue and white theme display in my booth so this dutch looking figure will look great. 
The bowl is vintage (Pacific Pottery or Robinson Ransbottom Pottery) maybe from in the 30's or 40's and very heavy. I love big heavy mixing bowls! The green candy bowl is also vintage and was just too cool to pass up. All these should sell  super fast or at least I hope they do! :)

No comments: