Saturday, September 30, 2023

Picasso in the house!

Still Life On Pedestal
I posted on Facebook I may not own a Birkin bag but I now own a Picasso! I helped unload a car full of over sized artwork  at the thrift store last week and when this one walked pass me I said wow. I'm not a fan of Picasso in general but I liked this one for some unknown reason. Even with it being a print, I know the framing alone had to have been $500-$600 back in the day when this was framed. Everything is over sized and done really well. The original painting is huge! It was a challenge hanging this all by myself and I was so proud when I was done. Then I remembered I have plans to raise my sofa up by 6 inches after Christmas. So now the big question is do I do it or just leave well enough alone. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

Niki said...

great find I also like the Iris picture you posted earlier

Lisa said...

Thanks! it's nice to know someone is reading my blog!