Friday, September 8, 2023

Puppy?

Annie  at 8 weeks old
Almost got a puppy this week!  The only reason I even went through the process before meeting the puppy is she looked just like Annie when she was a puppy. She is a mixed breed, German Shepherd, Burmese Mountain, Collie and something else I can't remember. She will be a very big dog, 100 pounds for sure. I gave it a lot of thought and I think the dog should go to a family with children. Also Burmese is a breed known to be very stubborn and food focused. Having a dog not do what I want it to do especially when it's super big, is something I think I wouldn't be able to handle as I got older. And of course with the boys coming out to visit in a few months, having a puppy in training would be just a little too hectic. :) 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment: