Sunday, October 1, 2023

Another great piece of art

I went to an open house next door to Buzz's house in Monte Sereno. This house belonged to the original land owner (pre 1960's) of the whole hill where about dozen plus estate homes (each lot is at least an acre if not more) are now. I could tell the minute I walked into the house, it had to be an old Japanese family. Every room had an antique tansu, large and small. The artwork wasn't your typical Japanese artwork either, which I found very impressive. I just love this painting hanging in the stairwell and if I had to guess the owner is one of those ladies. It's a painting I would love to have but I'm sure if it's going to be sold, it will cost way more than my budget can handle. Fingers crossed they will do an estate sale and I can least buy one of the small tansu cabinets. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: