Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Another clean out almost done


I know a very boring photo but Related Posts with ThumbnailsI'm doing another house clean out. What most listing agents do is just have a dumpster pull up and throw everything in the house out. Now days if time permits, they have someone like me come in. As I'm clearing the house of junk that can't be sold or donated post online to sell or give away. There isn't enough in the house to do an estate sale or even a garage sale. It's much faster while the house is being cleaned up to find new homes for what I can. 
I took 8 loads (I drive a very big SUV) to Goodwill and Savers. I was amazed how fast I filled the bins at Goodwill - 2.5 bins. 
It's a very old house that hasn't be update or taken very good care of. Hopefully today will be my last day before the dump truck comes to take away what is left. 
 

No comments: