Friday, October 20, 2023

Brown Spotted Cow Designs

A few months ago I found a new pair of brown spotted cow hide print jeans at Goodwill. If you've been following my blog, you know that was my mom's lucky charm. 
Related Posts with ThumbnailsI thought it would be fun to take the jeans and make it into purses. I can sew but I can't sew something with all this detail so I ask my good friend Patty (who made my cat purse and an amazing quilter) if she could make a few for me. They turned out so stinky cute! I asked that the jean pockets be used on the outside of the bag if possible. I don't carry a purse anymore for safety reason so I  now use a small cross body bag mainly for my phone. Patty was able to get four out of the XL  jeans so I plan to give my daughter and niece one for Christmas. I know it's not their style and they will roll their eyes but it's the memory of their grandmother who they loved.  

No comments: