Monday, July 10, 2023

More stinky fish

Yes, making another batch of stinky fish. Buzz's house is the prefect place to process the fish. When I'm here long enough to air out everything I make a big batch. The dehydrator can stay out in the garage and it's not a big deal to leave the garage door open for long periods of time. Only thing I really have to worry about is coyotes. Cleaning up the trays is easy  too.  The sink in the kitchen is large farm style one so everything fits. Clean up was an issue I had when I lived up in the hills with a divided sink. It was always a wet hot mess when everything had to get washed. The stinky fish helps keeps Buzz motivated to move around a little more. 
It's been super nice weather so spending a lot of time out in the backyard watching the birds.  Thinking I'll bring over my watercolor stuff (it's world watercolor month) and do some brush stroke practice. I'm one of those artists who has all the materials but never paints. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: