Saturday, July 22, 2023

Gnomes at Home - Continue

I'm still working on my "Gnomes at Home" project. 
One of the ideas is for the gnome to leave a note in his house with clues as to where one of their many treasures are buried out in the yard. Some will be marked with a little flag. It will help them learn colors and shapes. 
 I asked a quilter friend for some of her scraps and we all know quilters have a huge stash of scraps!  I cut them into triangles and I will also stamp images on some of them. 
I needed bamboo skewers for the stakes, so I went to ranch 99.  I'm also putting together a birthday basket for my son with all the strange Asian snacks that I find that will fit into 12" shipping box. Came across some interesting KitKats (he has a sweet tooth) so picked up everything but the green tea one. I know that one doesn't taste to good IMO. While I was visiting a friend we were sitting out in her gazebo and she said she brings out her sewing machine to sew there when the weather is nice. I gave it a try here at Buzz's house and it was lovely!
Now I'm off to paint the little "lion, witch and wardrobe" cabinet I have for another finding place for the gnome!  

No comments: