Friday, July 7, 2023

All Clad

My very favorite brand of pans is All Clad. I do prefer the older pans which I think were made better than the newer ones. It's a rare find at the thrift stores so when I find one I pick it up. I'm not 100% sure what the pan is for but I'm sure it had a  dome lid at some point. I was thinking it would be a nice pan to make soup.
The only reason I was able to score this pan is I went to GW after the big July 4th sale knowing they had to be restocking the shelves. Several bins (the big ones) were out and I went digging to see what was new. Really I was looking for toys for the boys (did find a metal Tonka dump truck $8.59) and I came across this pan. It was pretty dirty and gross looking but I know they clean up well with a little elbow grease. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: