Saturday, October 15, 2022

Stress eating

So what do you eat when you're stressed? It was a very stressful day yesterday and I was feeling sorry for my self. I thought I would go to the Mexican restaurant down the street and get the pulled pork with cheese (Mulitas at La Corona Taqueria) between homemade corn tortillas.  It's very very good! But instead I went to the Japanese grocery store which was closer because I just didn't want to walk that extra block. Yes pity party going on here! Went for the comfort food of spicy tuna roll and Japanese fried chicken. To add an extra punch to everything I made a batch of strong wasabi to dip everything in. Nothing clears your head faster than a big shot of wasabi! I had my usual smoothie to round everything out, 
I know today will be a better day for sure, it just has to be!

No comments: