Wednesday, October 12, 2022

My whatnot set up for now

Related Posts with Thumbnails
This is my Whatnot auction set up for now. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done! Easy to set up and take down. I hope when I get my own place, I'll be able to set a permanent filming area. My ring light wobbles a bit so I have to figure out how to keep that from happening. What I would really like is a packing station. I spend a lot of time running back and forth to the garage to get boxes and wrapping paper. Since I'm an everything seller, I never know what size box I'll need so I keep different sizes handy. I'm getting much better at cutting down the boxes to make it fit whatever I'm shipping. Slowly narrowing down my box inventory. 
Fingers crossed that I find a place to call home soon. Looking at a few places this weekend - send good vibes my way!

No comments: