Thursday, October 20, 2022

Pork Belly Nacho

Pork Belly Nachos
I made the drive up to Berkley to pick up the last of my whatnot boxes (things I won) and mail. I was moving around so much, my older sister let me use her address as my home base. It's surprising how much mail you get when you move! 
One of my cousin drove up with me since she also had to pick up some toys my daughter left for her grand son. 
We went out for lunch and it's always a challenge if there be something on the menu (other than a salad) gluten free. The restaurant is a hamburger/bar/night club type of place. I was surprised to see this upscale version of nachos on the menu. the pork belly was the star of the dish and it was very good. Not the healthiest thing to eat but it was so tasty and just the right amount.  Who said gluten free was boring!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: