Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sneak Peek


Related Posts with ThumbnailsThe store is really coming together fast now that I was given the green light to buy the clothing racks. Long story on why that was delayed but now we're full speed ahead!
I search Nextdoor everyday to see if there's anything we can use. Not knowing the area beyond Alameda, my search area is very limited. Most of Oakland is off limits due to the increase in violence in an already dangerous city. 
The store got a donation of X-men comics and I was researching the best way to display them. Buying bags for each one would cost way too much but I couldn't leave them out as is. Another paper crafters (have to love paper crafters) redid her craft room and was giving away these magazine racks, which are perfect for the comics. The front tilts open so you can remove the comics with not problem. Major score!
I still don't have wifi or an office set up at the store yet (another long story there too) so I'm always worried I'll put my phone down and have it get buried under whatever is coming through the door. I now play music while I work mainly so I know where my phone. My kids set me up with a music app because playing Yo Yo Ma helps put Mees to sleep for his naps.

No comments: