Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Document Photo

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI thought I would post this card again because this is the last of my samples and I really want to mail it out to a friend, so I need a photo if I decide to ever make it again. It's been a very non creative year and after losing Annie, I've done nothing at all. I did move all my crafting supplies in hopes that I would get my mojo back but it's not happening. When I taught classes for FabMo it helped keep me in the swing of things but COVID shut that down and now living so far away doing classes isn't really possible with my current schedule. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I've been out of touch with many things I enjoy over the last 6 months, including your blog. I'm so sorry to hear of Annie's passing.

You have lots of new challenges in your life. The store sounds great, although I understand you needing to live in a place where you feel safe. I wish you luck in finding the right living situation and creative outlet.

I got married, had Covid, retired, lost my mom and moved in the last 8 months. Things are finally settling down, and I hope to get back to creative activities.

Take care,
Niki