Saturday, May 29, 2021

Store Ramping Up

Work is really ramping up and it's made for some really long days and nights. The hardest part is not having internet access at work. I have to try and get all my computer work done at home in the morning for heading to the store and then handle things after a 12 hour day when I get back home.  Also not have an office desk set up or even a desk is also an issue that I will try tackle today. There is an office space but it's a windowless room with really bad lighting so for now I work out in the prep area. For the most part we are getting some cool stuff but there are those who try to donate basics trash, tee shirts so wore they can only be made into rags. 
We did get some very interesting vintage clothing in, which I'm not sure will sell but does add a lot of color to the store. The fixtures finally arrived after months of delays which has added to my long hours. So today we will see what the cat drags in
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: