Sunday, May 23, 2021

Garlic Noodles

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI never knew garlic noodles was a thing. I've had them before but it seems like every restaurant here in Alameda has their version of it. You would think it would be a very simple dish to make but we've had some really greasy ones.
What I find interesting is that Mees at 10 months really likes garlic noodles. If I would let him, he would eat a whole order by himself!  He does like anything with a lot of fresh garlic. 
When his parents pick him up on Mondays, they like to try a new restaurant. So far it's been very hit and miss in finding our go to one. For me I like the Japanese one, because it's simple and not over priced. 
In the past I cooked a lot but since moving here, I just haven't gotten into the grove of wanting to cook. Not sure if it's the kitchen or the fact I don't have to worry about making my lunch for work anymore. It's the same thing with my craft room, haven't done anything creative since my move. Not sure if the space isn't right or I know in the back of my mind I will be moving again. 

No comments: