Thursday, May 13, 2021

Day in a life 2021


Related Posts with ThumbnailsI wish could say I like living here in Alameda but I don't, at least so close to down town. The fear of walking around alone now without Annie makes it even harder. I know if I was in Carmel, I wouldn't have the same fears and feel comfortable going for an evening walk.
I totally get how depression can make one want to just stay in their PJ's all day and do nothing. One day just blends into another especially not having Annie here making me go outside.  I'm battling through it as I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel - one day at a time. 
I like to do all my computer work in my very old bathrobe until I have to get on my zoom calls. :). It has been a little challenging working from home and trying to get the store open. The wifi isn't set up yet there so I can't really work in my office. I'm hoping to get my office space set up now that lights have been installed. The previous tenants (a hair salon) took everything that wasn't nailed down in the store.  All the light fixtures, light bulbs, switch plates etc...  I think they even took the sink and toilet because those look new.  I've always made my office space my own but it will be a challenge with this space as it has no windows.  Looking back I always had windows in my offices so this will be interesting! I've been slacking on getting a home office set up but I have to bite the bullet and get it done. 

No comments: