I was emptying the dish washer and when I saw I had a jar that was the right size for the dressing. While everything was simmering, I moved things around in the garage, making more space for my bleach and sun printing. Doing back to back estate sales and auctions, things started piling up on the table. I have a string of witches hat out on the front porch waiting for me to hang them up but first I have to get the giant spider down from the attic. Neighbors think it's way too early to put up Halloween decorations, which I agree with. Going up and down the narrow attic stairs is always scary and I need to psych myself up to do it. So I just went for it.
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Side tracked - tea leaf salad making
What do you do when you have an empty jar? Well, I make tea leaf salad dressing. It's one of my favorites but you have to let the dressing ferment for two days. Today I was doing what I call the "buzz fly" cleaning technique. It's not the most efficient way to work, but it does get get you moving. Start something in one room but when you walk into another room you start a different project. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment