I found this Hedi Kyle pocket book pattern online and thought that would be perfect for the class. Something a little different using what you can find at FabMo. Took me several tries to get it right. I watched Hedi's videos but there are a few steps that weren't very clear. I finally had to research if anyone else has done a how to video that was better at explaining her pattern my brain could follow. I did order her book from the library to see what else she has done. Look interesting!
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Hedi Kyle Pocket Book Fold
I've been asked to do a card making workshop at FabMo in October. One major roadblock is that I'm insisting on only charging $20 -$30, which all goes to FabMo bank account. It's my volunteer service to them and I really think they need workshops that are affordable. Not saying the other workshops aren't worth what the other teachers get paid but I'm not doing it for the money. There is a wait list of people waiting for me to do another class, which is nice. I think because my class are very low key and fun. Time spent with other crafters and not break the bank. Now days, it's cheaper than a hamburger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment