I've looked in adding a induction cook top to my place but I would have to upgrade the electrical. Wasn't worth the cost just to get an extra burner. Then I found out after using the portable one I got for the the beach house, not all of my All Clad pans will work! Couldn't understand why I kept getting an error message with some of my pans, so I looked it up. Got the magnets out and sure enough my newer pans won't work. It was a WTF moment! At least the mystery is solved.
Friday, September 18, 2026
Chop Wizard - country style hash browns
I've had this Chop Wizard for awhile now. It isn't something I really need in my kitchen. It does work but you really have to slam the top down to cut anything. Since it's marketed for people who can't use a knife, I wonder how they would have enough strength to push the top down. Yes, it's a gadget but it does make quick work when making country hash browns. You still have to cut the potatoes with a knife to get them to fit into the wizard. It a lot of fun slamming the top down! I think at some point it will break but for now it's a kitchen toy I like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment