Saturday, September 7, 2024

Panic Attack At The Beach


While walking on the beach, I do pick a trash which there's very little. Of  course I'm walking along the water line so I would guess the tide would take it out to sea. :(  
Walking back to the stairs, I found someone's ear pod case and what looked like stuff that fell out of her purse. I picked everything up and took it up the stairs and left it by the water spout where I rinsed off my feet. I was wondering  when she would notice it was missing. 
When I got to the top of the stairs I went to pull out my phone to see how many steps I had taken. Well my phone wasn't in my pocket. Major panic set in! I looked back at the beach hoping I would see it before it got buried in the sand. I went back down the steps and lucky for me I dropped it when I was rinsing off my feet and putting on my slippers. Wondering if this is a sign I should stay home today!

No comments: