Sunday, September 8, 2024

Creative Inspiration

When I'm in Carmel I try to make to Pacific Grove and visit The Quill a nice stationary store. They always have interesting greeting cards. I've been thinking about pulling out my quilling supplies 
(I made a hedge hog years ago) and when I saw these card, thought maybe I could combine my beaded candle cupcake with some quilling. 
I like the cupcake with the cat and thought I could add a beaded candle. The trio cupcakes look more like soft swirl ice cream so thinking I should make a waffle cone. I do like the cupcake wrappers so maybe do something fun with that. The daisy and the bee, I could make a beaded bee instead. The cherry blossom tree inspired me to get out my tree branch dies. 
I know I should really be focused on looking for a place to live but my brain does need some time to recharge. :)

No comments: