Monday, September 9, 2024

Let the planning begin

New Raffles Planner
I finally broke down and got a new day runner. I was on the fence because the only ones you can find right now are the 17 month planners which start in August. Part of me (the thrifty part) knows in a few months these will go on clearance but the organized part of me wanted to get things on the 2025 calendar now. 
I usually get a plain Blue Sky planner as it's very basic but the 2025 models aren't out yet.  I stopped by HomeGoods (there aren't a lot of shopping options here in Monterey) and found this one. I liked the faux leather cover and design so thought why not try something new. I know I can use my laptop calendar (and I do) but I'm still old school and like to actually write everything down with a pen. Really I write in pencil most of the time as I make a lot of mistake. So has I hunt for a new place to live and getting ready for the grandkids visit I will at least know what day it is. :)

No comments: