Monday, September 2, 2024

Manifested Beach Time


Sometimes you just need a little beach time to help clear your thoughts and help you get back on track. 
I had to manifest some beach time, thank you universe!
Last month when I asked about the Carmel house, it was booked up. I had hopes of being able to drive some of the boys toys and things I've been storing in my very tiny place.  There's a small green house at the beach house that I've used before, which worked out very well last year. 
 Someone must have canceled as it opened up this week! It will be nice to have a little more room in my tiny space to pack up for my next move. There are a few art projects I want to get done before my art supplies are packed away so that's on the agenda down at the beach house. 
Iris folding circle - advance class
Mini beaded embellishments for cards
Sewing needle book 

No comments: