Friday, March 1, 2024

Trending -Trader Joe's Mini Bag

Yesterday (2/29/24)  I went to Trader Joe's in the morning to pick up a few things for breakfast. I got there at 7:58 am (the time is important) and there were several young women waiting to get in. Now at this time in the morning you usually see older folks like me and rarely see young people. When the doors opened, they all rushed to get these mini shopping bags that are the size of a lunch box.  I asked what the hype was all about and the clerk told me people are reselling them for $15 - $20 online and $40 overseas. They only released them on 2/28/24 and my store sold out on the first day in an hour. I took a picture to show my daughter who was still here and she said I had to go back and get some.  
I did check on eBay sold  to see if they were really selling and yes they are. I don't plan to resell them but keep them for Christmas and use them instead of Christmas stockings.  
I find it a crack up these are so popular people are buying 40 at a time! I think TJ will start putting a limit on how many customers can buy which only makes sense. 

No comments: