Sunday, March 17, 2024

Gluten Free Lasagna

This has been on the back burner for several months. I picked up some gluten free lasagna noodles before the boys came out for the holidays. It's a favorite dish of the boys and Henkie could eat of whole pan be himself! 
I never got around to making it while they were here because I didn't have time to do a test run. The last time I made lasagna was about 4 years ago and it didn't turn out well. 
I was thinking that I would make a mini one for my test run but down sizing all those ingredients just didn't make sense.  I went for it and made on 9X13 pan size one.  It turned out pretty good and very tasty!
The only downside to using gluten free pasta is it doesn't hold up well once it cools down so that will be the really test. 
Yes, I'll be eating lasagna for the rest of the week so it's a good thing I like leftovers!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: