Thursday, March 28, 2024

Too Cute Cow Mugs

Do I really need another mug or bowl? No, I don't but these were too cute to pass up! They reminded me of my mom and made me smile. Her lucky charm was a brown spotted cow. These aren't quite brown but close enough. :)
On my way down to Carmel I planned to stop at a few thrift stores. Normally I would have gone straight to the house but this time I didn't pack any food that need to be refrigerated. I think this is a first for me! One of my stops was going to be Costco for gas, so I knew I could just pick up whatever I needed there.  
Last Chance Mercantile is on the outer rim of Monterey so I stopped by to check out the puzzles - $2.00. Everything else there is way over priced. It's so far away from Carmel, it's not worth making the driving back to it. 
Found these mugs at The Helping Hand thrift store in the barnyard center. Just way to cute for me not to bring home ($4 each) before I sell them off. 
That's a little cow bell on the bottom of the mugs. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

Niki said...

those are great mugs, too cute!