Thursday, March 23, 2023

Beautiful photo to keep on inspired

My Farmhouse Love
The weather here has just been wild! I'm even more surprised about all the people who think just because we live in the high tech capitol of the world, we shouldn't lose power and wifi. Seriously we had gale force winds blowing through town!
I didn't do a WhatNot show last week because of the chance of losing power, which I was lucky and only lost it for about 8 hours. Wifi was down for about 24 so not bad at all. Some people were out for a week. 
Last night I had a WN show that was going super well and I think I would have sold out but WN froze. I was so bummed out I had to end my show early! 
I love this picture I found on "My FarmHouse Love". It so captures how it is around here. Raining but the trees are starting to bloom. I'm amazed any of the trees have blossoms on them after the storms we've been having! One of the YT artist I follow (the frugal crafter) asked "what would you like to be able to paint" and this picture is one thing I would love to be able to paint!  
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: