Thursday, March 16, 2023

Another reason I'm happy to be back in Cupertino

My eczema has really gotten bad on my hands. One of the things they recommend is to wear cotton gloves. I didn't think finding a some would be that hard but I was wrong. I went to several stores because on their websites they had them and I want to support the local stores.  I gave up when I found nothing and ordered some on Amazon. 
Then I was thinking (that's always scary) that I see a lot of Asian woman driving with white gloves. There has to be a store that carries the gloves because there is a demand here for them. Then the light bulb went on and I stop at the Daiso (Japanese dollar store) and bingo I found a pair. They even have a mesh covering the fingers you would use while on your cell phone!  Another reason I'm happy to be back in Cupertino!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: