Saturday, March 4, 2023

A perfect day 3-4-23



Related Posts with ThumbnailsOn Friday I had to drive over to Half Moon Bay to pick up
some auction things from MaxSold. I purposely did very low bids on everything so the drive would be worth it if I won anything. I also scheduled a 10:00 pick up in case there was traffic. The weather was perfect, sunny and warm with just a light breeze. After I picked up everything I decided to make the drive down Highway 1 to Pescadero. Had no plans but to just enjoy the easy drive. 
I stopped at the Pescadero Beach because it's free to park there and walked down to the beach. One of my favorite things to do is walk along shoreline! I was the only person on the beach which made it even more special. I decided to do a mini beach clean up and pick up any trash I came across. There wasn't a lot, mainly just the tops to plastic water bottles. After that I went into town to visit the grocery store there that make this wonderful artichoke herb bread. I use to have to go to Pescadero a lot for work so this is differently a place I know well. As I was waiting for things to open up I discovered there was a small thrift store on the corner I didn't know about. I didn't expect much but I was there and with the weather being so nice just waited down by the beach. It is just another overpriced thrift store with mainly junky clothes.  
I then headed home and there was a huge traffic jam coming into Half Moon Bay.  Guess everyone thought heading to the beach on such a beautiful day was a good idea. I was thankful I was going in the other direction. 
I stopped by FabMo because I was already on the road and to drop some things off. While I was there, I looked for 100% wool yarn to make more dryer balls. This will be my project for when I babysit the labs next weekend. During my search I  organized and cleaned up the yarn section - because I like doing that type of thing. :) 
Thinking my perfect day was over when I got home, I realized that "Next in Fashion" season two was just released. Season two was just a little too over the top for me but those designers can really sew and are so creative! So I binged watched the whole show. 
Yes, it was a perfect day!
 

No comments: