Sunday, November 13, 2022

Still in search of a place to call home

Working on getting my qi back in balance
I'm so bummed out and my qi (so I've been told) is so out of whack. I thought I had a place all lined up in Saratoga (an ADU) but the current tenant decided to sub-lease it to his son - or at least that is what he's telling the landlady. Personally I think  he's sub leasing it because if his son really got into Stanford, he's a little far from the campus. I would think he would want to be in the dorms or at least close.
I'm staying down here in Carmel while I search for the place to live in Cupertino but it's not been easy. Everyone wants to rent to an Apple or Google employee with hopes that they will be working remotely somewhere else most of the time but still be willing to pay the high rents. Had the same problem up in Incline, everyone wanted a high tech person who they hoped would only use the place a few days a week. 
So I'm back to square one again and looking :( 

No comments: