Thursday, November 24, 2022

Nomad life coming to an end.


Related Posts with ThumbnailsMy life as a nomad is finally coming to an end. So grateful to the friends that made it possible for me to roam around until I found something. I'm also grateful I had the resources to live this type of life style for several months as stressful as it was.
I found a little hole in the wall place in Cupertino. Main house was built in the 1960's and the in laws unit (maybe it was a second garage back in the day?) was built around the same time. The lot was originally very large (well it still is large) so I have a little orchard in front of my place. It's not been kept up (owners of the property aren't good at gardening) so once I'm settled in, I'll tackle bringing the orchard back to life.
The place is not pretty but it has almost everything I was looking for. It will be a slow process getting it to someplace I can call home. 
I'm currently down in Carmel and the weather here is perfect! I'm getting ready to close up the house as I have to be back in Cupertino this weekend for the movers and then off to dog sit for a friend. 

1 comment:

Niki said...

Glad you found a place, sounds like you will enjoy gardening again, and living in a safe neighborhood.