Thursday, February 17, 2022

Use what you have

Related Posts with ThumbnailsBeing a card maker I have a lot of parts stacked everywhere. You know, us paper crafters just can't throw anything away. Since I'll be moving in the next few months (really hate the thought of having to pack up everything once again) I'm trying to use up all the bits and pieces of things I just can't throw out. The kimono image came out of the iris folding cards I make and it way too good to toss.  I used my gelli plate to paint them so I could also use up all the bottles and tubes of paint I have.  Amazing how much I have for  someone who doesn't paint anything!  I'm also trying to restock my card rack at CCB with new stuff or at least keep it full.  I don't sell a lot of cards but it's still nice to have an outlet for all the things I do make. 
I do miss teaching card making classes and just hanging out with other card markers. Back in the day when there was a scrapbook store in every corner, it was fun to just hang out.  I always thought of it as a bar for those of us who don't drink. :) Those all night crop that went to into the early morning always amazed me!

No comments: