Saturday, February 5, 2022

Second round of coffee theme cards


Related Posts with ThumbnailsI've been working on my cards for the coffee theme group I joined this year. Since I don't have a lot of stamps in that theme, I had to borrow some from my crafty friends or modify some of the stamps I current have.  I'm also trying to do the "use what you have" trend and so far I haven't had to buy anything but postage stamps. I'm also trying to restock my card rack at cottage crafts, since it's been awhile since I've added anything new. My cards are small enough I can mail a box down instead of driving everything down. With gas prices going through the roof mailing what I can just made more sense. 
I went with the mid century modern look with some of them to change things up. I do have to say I look like that fox at the end of the day. Much more alert in the morning but more creative late at night. I remember when I was living in Cupertino, I would have the front door open because Annie liked to sit by the front door and look out (it's a German Shepherd thing) while I worked away until dawn. I sure miss those quiet days with my big fur baby and never having to worry about keeping my front door open.

No comments: