Friday, February 18, 2022

Just having fun


Related Posts with ThumbnailsThis card design was made over several months.  Following the advice of the crafting YouTubers I like, they preach "it's the process not the end result when crafting.  The backgrounds were made months ago with no thought on how they would be used. I stamped the owl, thinking maybe making it a Halloween card (bird looks like a vampire) but that didn't happen so every thing  sat in a project box. I made little heart (I can't remember why) and just stuck one on the owl since a bow tie just didn't work. 
I had to clean up my crafting table, since the piles were starting to get too high and stuff was staring to spill out on to the floor. 
I was putting the stamps back in it's packaging and I saw the sentiment that matched the owl and heart card. Interesting how those things just happen. :) 

No comments: