Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Full Day of Picking


Today was a full day of picking. I packed my car 2.5 times. This load is just the stuff coming from the last auction and heading down to Cottage Crafts in Campbell. I left my place at 8:00 am and didn't get back home until 8:00 pm.  Yes it was a very long day but things just had to get done while I was down there.  Since I was back in Cupertino I also stopped by the Japanese store to pick up the things I can't get here and a quick car wash. Living on an island there's only one car wash place and they charge $$$ just for a basic wash because they're  the only game in town, plus they don't do a very good job.
I did two big picks through out the day and filled my car twice with stuff that had to be sorted and cleaned. I wasn't able to get it all done while down there so one car load had to come back home with me.  It was such a busy day, I didn't have time to take photos but I did pick up some very cool ikebana vases so I may unpack them to take some pics. If you asked me what I got (other than the vases) I really couldn't tell you because I was cleaning, tagging and packing so much I was just focused on getting things done. Life a picker!

No comments: