Monday, September 10, 2018

Oops My Bad Card 2018

I saw a card on Pinterest a few weeks ago by Julie Ebersole and wanted to case it. I don't have any of the stamps but thought I could find something in my stash. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. First I thought I could just draw the images but that didn't work out to well. Even draw the lines wasn't come out to well either. What makes the card if the "Oops, My Bad" sentiment, which of course I didn't have either and I don't own a printer. Yes, I know I live in a cave for not owning a printer but I use one so infrequently that the ink dries out and makes the printer useless. I was almost going to give up when I opened one of the drawers to my printer's cabinet (has a lot of drawers) looking for something else when I saw my alphabet beads and the light bulb went on! Now the card makes sense to those crafting buddies who wondered why I was making a bird pooping card! :)
Thanks JE for the inspiration!

No comments: